Tuesday, December 4, 2007

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE


Welcome to my Blog or series of misadventures and My Quest to become a Great Father and a Superb Cyclist . So you ask why is it A Wonderful Life well here we go. My beautiful wife of five years is due to give birth to our fist child in May, I think I have a pretty good future in the Cycling world (Rob if U disagree let me know). I justed started a new part -time job working in the best Athletic Club there is working with some really great people to include my best friend Rob who is also my cycling mentor and ride partner. Oh yeah and it's Christmas time in the Mountains and foothills of Nc home to some of the toughest rides and most beautiful scenery on the planet. so there it is in a nutshell family, friends, a stable job, and an awesome hobby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you rode bikes? And where is this gym you speak of?

Jonathan said...

Oh yes I ride all kinds of bikes mainly unicycles and this gym happens to be in Berlin.