Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Sorry Decline of Man kind


Well it would be nice for this to be a blog about my training but did not train on Tuesday instead I attented a "CHRISTMAS" Parade with my family expecting to get into the Holiday Spirit. This seems almost impossible to do with all of the rediculous name changing paraphrasing going on in order to take the meaning out of the Holiday , as not to offend certain groups. So as I am at this parade with my 3 year old niece on my shoulders waving and cheering her little eye's a glow at all of the beautiful floats some her favorite cartoon characters and others that tell the story of the real meaning of Christmas and I hear crude comments made that this should not be allowed and that should not be allowed because that is not my belief, so I turn too them and say simply leave go home and beat yourself with a rubber hose if that will make you happy . Then I see a small group of Civil War Reenactors marching through, some of them I recognize and of course they are carrying different flags and one of them happens to be the "Confederate Battle Flag" or to some the symbol of hate but still very much part of history all though I don't always agree with the way it is used sometimes. So of course this causes a huge commotion in the crowd groups are yelling at these people cussing them all in front of thousands of small children trying to incite a riot at a Christmas Parade, sounds like hatred as well or hypocrisy. I guess what I am trying to say is that these groups who hate the word Christmas or these groups who hate the history or heritage of others or just HYPOCRITES in general keep your thoughts, ideas and ridiculous bashing to yourselves. If not for me, at least for the children who still deserve the right to believe in something. I for one along with my family will be celebrating CHRISTMAS just as always, So Merry Christmas and God Bless you all!!